Latest posts by Crystal (see all)
- Essential Oil of the Month – April 2014 – Lime Essential Oil - April 7, 2014
- 25 Gluten-Free Recipes - March 29, 2014
- Puritan’s Pride Gummy Vitamins Review and Giveaway - March 28, 2014
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
This fudge recipe simply couldn’t be any simpler. The only easier way is buying it already made. But what’s the fun in that? This easy strawberry fudge recipe is perfect for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, wedding anniversary or other special occasion. Of course…any day is a great day for fudge! If you have kiddos that are learning to cook, or already love to, this is a great recipe for letting little hands help. Check out the easy peasy recipe below.
- 1 16oz Strawberry Frosting
- 1 12 oz bag White Chocolate
- Heart shape decorations (optional)
- Line 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate in medium bowl and melt in microwave by cooking in 30 second intervals, stirring and repeating.
- Immediately stir in frosting until well mixed.
- Spread into pan.
- Decorate top if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for at least half an hour to set.
- Cut into squares or use heart shape cookie cutter and serve.
- In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about ⅝” thick. If you want thicker, make a double batch.
This recipe could easily be adapted with other flavors of frosting or even food coloring. I think I will try layering strawberry and chocolate for a chocolate covered strawberry effect. Even a little white chocolate drizzle would be fantastic.
If you try this recipe, please let me know. I love hearing what you think and how you add your own touch.