Latest posts by Crystal (see all)
- Essential Oil of the Month – April 2014 – Lime Essential Oil - April 7, 2014
- 25 Gluten-Free Recipes - March 29, 2014
- Puritan’s Pride Gummy Vitamins Review and Giveaway - March 28, 2014
Welcome to our Weekly Pintastic Pinning Party!!
Each week we’ll be hosting a Pintastic Pinning Party for you to link up your favorite pins, find new pins to re-pin and to find some new pinners to follow.
Sounds like a Pintastic Good Time right?! So Find some Pinspiration This Week!!
Each week the Pintastic Pinning Party will start on Sunday evening. You may link up here on Color Me Crystal or with any of our weekly hosts listed below. Each week we will switch up the hosts to give you all fresh new Pintastic content for your viewing pleasure! Be on the lookout each week to see who is pinning!
Here’s the Featured Pin from last Week:
Link up below and you could be our featured Pin of the week for next week!
Our Pintastic Hosts for the week would love it if you followed them for some pinspiration:
There are no official rules for our Pinning Party but here are a few suggestions to get the most from it:
- Link your pins directly from your Pinterest Account and add the name of the PIN (not your name or your blog name)
- Hop around and visit some others who have linked up. I’m sure you’ll find lots of great Pintastic Pins.
- Follow some (or all) of the others who have linked up.
- Comment below with your Pinterest user name if you would like a follow back from the Blog Owner.
- Share our Pintastic Pinning Party…wouldn’t be much of a party without friends! Use the buttons on the left to share it to FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and even email it to your friends.
- Come back throughout the week and visit often. You may be featured in next week’s Pinning Party!
That’s it! Add a link or a few below if you have them or just browse and click! Have a Pintastic Good Time!!
Thank you to our co-hosts this week: